My Imagination Gone Wild! - Company Message
RSS

Recent Posts

Take some time to enjoy the fall
Displays at Craft Shows
The Home Stretch
The Thick of Things
The holidays are coming!

Categories

Blah, Blah and Blah!
Caring
Creating, thinking and lots of glue!
Mom tales
Planning
Retail Stories
Teaching
powered by

My Blog

Craft Shows

It's that time of year again, I will be out and about selling my creations at a few different craft shows this year.  Two are local, Winterfest at Sandy Spring Friends School and the other is call Quailhill, in Brinklow, MD.  I am also participating in a web craft show as well, called Craftfest.  Starting November 24th until December 1st.  Please try to come by and say hello!  I will be selling my puppets, collage prints and note cards.  I am also introducing some hand painted grocery bags!

6 Comments to Craft Shows:

Comments RSS
glass clamp on Saturday, May 18, 2013 12:09 AM
This internet site carries a very good offer of very good straight down to earth well getting information also it will require to hold out tremendously well, if it hasn't already? I liked studying about some while using products!
Reply to comment

harpirisenergy on Tuesday, May 21, 2013 3:18 AM
Hello are using Wordpress for your blog platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and create my own. Do you need any html coding knowledge to make your own blog? Any help would be really appreciated!
Reply to comment

replica omega on Thursday, December 19, 2013 10:00 PM

The cheap beads takes place s in each and every spring . Zac Posen on Tuesday, July 02, 2013 10:10 AM
Thanks for your suppliers . I would also love to say which the pandora beads sale also works well with the benefit of the actual coordinators include group to shop for . boys is given set of benefits needed by an individual or a group coordinator. Exactly what a drivers will is find individuals or maybe coordinators the exact best match those need
Reply to comment

Tv show twitter on Wednesday, February 05, 2014 3:09 AM
I loved to watch Craft Shows its really interesting. Thanks for sharing such information with us Its really very helpful.
Reply to comment

Indian home decoration on Saturday, August 01, 2015 3:11 AM
Thank you for the great blog.Really it is impressive and the craft you have mentioned above is awesome.
Reply to comment