I would like to formally pat myself on the back. I finished my first foam supported large hand puppet of a Wildebeest this weekend. It has been a dream for a very long time to be able to craft such a fine skill. All my years of Sesame Street and the Muppets has truly paid off. With only taken one workshop under my belt I made many, many attempts. This guy is actually the third version. The first two looked more like a water buffalo or an antelope, according to my son (the 4th grader). I had the determination to not make a wildebeest "wannabe." It had to look like the advertised species. With his final seal of approval from my 4th grader, this "beest" will be included in our school's annual parent auction.