My Imagination Gone Wild! - Company Message
RSS

Recent Posts

Take some time to enjoy the fall
Displays at Craft Shows
The Home Stretch
The Thick of Things
The holidays are coming!

Categories

Blah, Blah and Blah!
Caring
Creating, thinking and lots of glue!
Mom tales
Planning
Retail Stories
Teaching
powered by

My Blog

The Home Stretch

Well, I getting down to my last three craft shows.  I feel relief and regret.  I am tired and will be glad to sleep in on Saturday and Sundays again.  I won't have to load and unload a hundred puppets in my little Chevy and drive an hour or two to wherever and make up a small residence for the day with in a small 6 X 8' space.  I won't get to see the smiles and giggles of the kids and adults as they peruse my colorful puppet table.  I won't get to "network" face-to-face with my crafter peeps and share tips and highlights from previous shows.  Wait a minute...this is getting pretty depressing.  I will have remorse and probably withdrawal.  I will slowly start to organize my art studio, then plan the spring and summer, and, then fall and winter all over again.  Before I know it, my special winter craft season will begin again.  I feel so much better now!

6 Comments to The Home Stretch:

Comments RSS
kizi 2 gaming on Wednesday, April 15, 2015 12:45 PM
wish you have a good time and happy, and share more information. ebog 10
Reply to comment

Norka on Wednesday, September 30, 2015 4:08 AM
Well home is home
Reply to comment

drury lane on Friday, December 04, 2015 8:04 AM
This is what I've been researching in numerous sites in addition to When i last but not least found the idea the following. Amazing post. We are thus fascinated. Could never imagine a really thing is achievable by using it... I'm sure you have a good understanding specially although negotiations having this sort of themes.
Reply to comment

Emily J. Anderson on Friday, December 04, 2015 1:24 PM
Thank you for the read. Honestly you covered the topic and broadly examined all areas. If i was to write this i would have done a few things differently myself but you have definitely inspired me to get into the world of blogging. Thanks heaps for the post i really appreciate it. Have a good day and keep blogging
Reply to comment

Sheppard on Thursday, June 30, 2016 4:21 AM
Hello there everybody. I so very happy to be in this article along with you, at this particular online community. It is so interesting to read through fantastic ideas of the big number of people. Really, to my thoughts the service is awesome and I’m actually delighted to share it together with you. It was truly helpful so it helps us a great deal, as i was learning in university, and invested lots of time doing work. phd dissertation
Reply to comment

rolex replica on Thursday, October 12, 2017 11:22 PM
good
Reply to comment